Tips for buying refurbished
There are more differences between refurbished PCs than just the brand or options that may come with it — you should also know what was done to get the PC ready for you.
Microsoft offers these handy tips to help you make the right choice.
- Tip#1 — Ask the seller how the PC was refurbished
- Tip#2 — Ask if genuine operating system software is installed
- Tip#3 — Find out if you get any support, warranty or other services
Read these tips to buying refurbished PCs and more »
Microsoft authorized refurbished value
Discover why high-quality refurbished computers and servers with genuine Windows from Redemtech are a smart choice for you and your family, school or company — and a popular alternative to new.
Whether for business, school or home use, refurbished PCs are easy on your wallet – and help protect our natural resources and reduce energy consumption. You can buy with confidence from Redemtech because as a pioneering member of the MAR program we have years of experience professionally refurbishing computers and servers using data security and environmentally sustainable best practices. And we are certified by Microsoft to pre-install genuine Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP Professional and Windows Server 2008 operating systems at a greatly reduced royalty.
Benefits to buying refurbished
The MAR program delivers end customer benefits including:
- Provides a high-quality refurbished computer preinstalled with a genuine Microsoft operating system with like-new reliability
- Creates the opportunity to purchase a fully functional solution rather than just IT hardware
- With genuine Windows software preinstalled and a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) as proof, allows access to benefits of operating system downloads, updates and enhanced features
- Provides an upgrade path to future releases of the Windows operating system software